|breed||Polish halfbred (SP)|
|sire / dam out of||Cartier II / Landwind II
Little Cartier is a good-looking, well-built 11-year-old Polish halfbred gelding. He is a modern sport horse type, with a great jumping technique. Well trained and pleasant to ride. He is fast and agile, with a powerful jump.
Little Cartier’s sire – Cartier II, is sired by the holsteiner stallion Cheenook, which comes from such stars as Caretino, Caletto II or Cor de la Bryere. Little Cartier’s dam – Losita 2 is sired by Landwind IIB, who is a descendant of the legendary Landgraf I – coming from the line of the thoroughbred Ladykiller.
Little Cartier is ambitious, with big jumping capability. He is in regular training and competed up to 140 cm. Predisposed for showjumping, a horse for a professional athlete as well as a less experienced rider.
|LOSITA 2||LANDWIND II||LANDGRAF I|
- N 120 cm - Kwidzyn 06.2019 - 5 m/0p
- N 120 cm - Kwidzyn 06.2019 - 3m/0p
- N 120cm - Sopot 05.2019 – 2m/0p
- N 120cm - Sopot 05.2019 – 13m/0p
- N 120 cm - Biskupiec 08.2018 - 28m/0p
- C 130 cm - Biskupiec 08.2018 - 30m/4p
- C 130cm - Drzonków 05.2018 –18m/0p